Volunteers are critical to Korean Community Center (KCC) to develop and maintain essential programs and services that help empowering the community to be independent and healthy.
We believe that volunteers can make a positive difference to the community and to themselves.
Join us. Together, we can build a better Community.
How Can You Help
- Must have experience in the specific program of interest
- Willing to devote the necessary time and effort to carry out the program
- Good communicator
- Courteous and respectful
- Getting things ready for lessons
- Motivating and assisting students
- Attendance check
- Proficient in the use of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign)
- Design program flyers or event posters
- Food preparation
- Kitchen cleaning
- Answer phone calls and transfer them to the appropriate personnel
- Maintain general office files
- Provide general administrative support
- Data Entry
Group or Company Volunteer Opportunities
Accumulated earn points are used towards class discounts:
|2 – 20 points||10% off|
|41 – 60 points||10% off|
|61 – 80 points||40% off|
|81 – 100 points||50% off|
KCC conducts an annual recognition event to recognize volunteers for their services to the Organization.